Hamsa Hand Earrings #1212
- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 1212
- Size 0.7" x 1.0"
- Hamsa Hand Earrings
- A historic symbol of protection from the "Evil Eye" in many Middle Eastern cultures.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood that is extremely lightweight
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing.
- Earrings shown in color Purple